Senior .NET/ASP.NET MVC developer (RG-6578)
- Planning and implementing new features and maintain existing code several products using languages like C#, MS-SQL, ASP.NET MVC 5;
- Learn business domain inside and outside the project and department;
- Bring existing skills onto the team, adding value;
- Translate and/or create technical requirements to facilitate application code;
- Proactively participate technical discussions and brainstorming sessions,
- Deliver new aspects, solutions and innovations to the platform to enhance quality, maintainability and supportability;
- Act as mentor to junior developers and coach smaller group of developers to deliver the requirements together;
- Develop strong relationship with testers, architects, business people and other engineering stakeholders;
- Work closely with other development teams of the department;
- Understand priorities and the impact this can have on quality.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience;
- At least 5 years development experience;
- Working experience with C#, MS-SQL, patterns and principles;
- Experience of developing RESTful services;
- MS-SQL experience;
- Unit testing and Testing Frameworks .NET;
- Strong architectural knowledge including n-tier design, design patterns, OO design principles, GUI patterns such as MVC, MVP and MVVM, REST, SOA;
- Working knowledge of the software development lifecycle, agile framework;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Excellent time management;
- Continuous learning and self-improvement;
- Writes complex sharable code at a high quality.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button.
Or send your CV in MS Word format to Rabár Gergelygergely.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.