Senior Internal SAP SD Consultant (PB-7279)
On behalf of our multinational Client, a leading player in manufacturing and distributing full-line agricultural equipment, we are looking for qualified candidates to their Budapest-based SAP Development Center. This position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the business needs and identify how best to meet those needs. Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure best practice are followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global business and IT support functions. This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well business. These responsibilities include providing support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests.), performing data analysis. It reports to the team lead for this functional area.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
• Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
• Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
• Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
• Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources)
• Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
• Configure, test and train during SAP projects
• Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
Support & Change Management
• Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
• Work with the SAP CHARM change management system to promote your changes through the SAP environments to production
• Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
• Ensure individual and team compliance with all the companies' policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
• Understanding of the following SAP modules
o Sales & Distribution (SAP-SD)
o Vehicle Management System (IS-A-VMS) knowledge is a strong plus.
o SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP LO-VC) knowledge and
o SAP Workflow configuration knowledge is a plus.
• Formal IT methodology experience is useful.
• Demonstrated ability in developing use cases, test scripts and then leading the execution of the tests including documenting the results. Experience utilizing testing quality management software is required.
• At least 5 years of experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge in the assigned modules with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned function.
• Experience working with off site development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions.
• Detailed knowledge of the following:
o IT change management process
o Problem management procedures
o Multiple business process from an IT perspective.
o All systems being and their impact on the business both regionally and globally
• Good working knowledge of the following:
o Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally and globally
o The roles and responsibilities of the key IT staff members regionally and globally
o IT vendor management
• Previous experience and knowledge with other large system deployments is a plus.
The ideal Candidate has:
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
• Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
• Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and accepted.
• Fluent in English.
• Educated to Degree level or have equivalent working experience
• Detailed understanding of the business areas supported by the systems is required to ensure solutions meet true business needs and requirements.
• Discreet Manufacturing is preferred plus.
• Global company experience is a plus.
• Agricultural experience is a plus.
Our company is a recruitment agency with Hungarian ownership having significant references and clientele. We have been successful in both Hungarian and International markets since 2001.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV in Word format firstname.lastname@example.org . Please refer to the job advertisement reference code in the subject of your application and if you are not our registered user, please also register on our www.itjobs.hu website! We consider your application with utmost confidentiality. Thank you!