Danish Financial Analyst/Accountant
The Financial Analyst/Accountant is responsible for providing financial support to the Budapest, Hungary Center working closely with the local management as well as the Financial Planning &Analysis team and Financial Accounting team. This role provides operational support in a number of areas including prepares monthly financial analysis reports, interprets financial results, monitors adherence to budget and evaluate trends.
This role prepares monthly close activities, including payables, accruals; re-charge entries, reconciliation schedules and variance analysis and provides support for invoice coding and VAT compliance.
The Financial Analyst/Accountant will also be responsible for the preparation of statutory financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, disclosures and other supporting and supplemental schedules and exhibits for each filing (if applicable) and has to perform timely and accurate filing. This role is required to stay current with statutory rules and regulations in Hungary, to understand differences between HU GAAP and US GAAP and determine the impact changes to the rules and regulations.
• Preparation of invoices for input into Payables system and processing invoices ;
• Matching invoices to Purchase Orders and entering, coding non PO invoices using the Open text Vendor invoice Management system;
• Supplier statement reconciliations;
• Supplier query resolution.
• Responsibility for the payables ledger: accurate and timely entries in the payables ledger, month end reconciliation of the payables ledgers;
• Ensure all vendors are paid in line with contractual terms and follow-up and resolve vendor queries;
• The work will involve resolving matters that come up with matching problems, coding accuracy, rejecting non compliant invoices, payment problems etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance;
• Business fluent English and Danish language skills;
• 1-3 years working experience as accounts payable analyst (accounts receivable);
• Problem solving skills required for managing the AP processes for the supported countries.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros firstname.lastname@example.org . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!