IT Operations Supervisor (HÉ-8064)
The IT Operations Supervisor provides technology and infrastructure services support to the business and works with IT organizations and 3rd party service providers to ensure that 'best in class' services are provided to the end users and that procedures are standardized and aligned with industry best practice and the IT Information Library framework.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage an efficient helpdesk.
- Ensure day-to-day operational support with IT corporate policy while meeting the organization's expectations; establishing, monitoring, and publishing service level metrics and managing all operational escalations that fall within their boundaries;
- Monitor project status, prepare activity and progress reports, identify and resolve problems which may impact the project results; consult with business area management regarding application alternatives, security, software usage, capacity planning, training, recovery and backup procedures.
- Provide centralized systems operational support, administration, installation and maintenance of telecommunications networks.
- Perform technical analysis of software, hardware, and transmission systems for voice communications; resolve network problems utilizing structured troubleshooting methods, techniques and tools.
- Prepare and maintain standard operating procedures for the network, technical specifications and documents, drawings, and systems documentation.
- Participate in the evaluation of vendor proposals and the benefits of changes in hardware, communications protocols, access methods, and the procurement of software and equipment;
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on client questions, and resolve problems or malfunctions of all systems applications, hardware and software.
- Provide solutions to a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Service Desk Team Leader
- Bachelor degree
- Understand of the Service Desk processes in the SSC sector/technical and IT background
- Solid written and oral English communication skills.
- Strong communication skills to engage with various levels of management and stakeholders.
If you are interested in the position please send your English CV in MS Word format to Éva Horváth, email@example.com
Állás megtekinthető az ITJobs Kft. weboldalán