Cégnév: ITJobs Kft.
IT / telekommunikáció
Purpose Of Role:
• Front line people performing all the functions of the 'Service Desk' role and additionally providing in-depth technical support to customers through network or equipment monitoring, localisation and remote repair.
• Technically aware customer service agents who demonstrate excellent customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating and all 5 of the company’s values) such that customers that they call/call them are left "delighted" with the experience.
• Manage supplier activities (e.g. really driving/escalating 3rd party agents to dispatch and repair faults to meet our service level agreements).
• High impact on customer satisfaction and retention.
• Able to make most technical decisions.
• Refers non-standard customer queries/escalations upwards.
• Requires 6 -12 months of in depth technical training plus several years of experience (e.g. 'expert' depth on 2-3 technologies or 'high' depth on 8-15 technologies). Example CCNA/CCNP Cisco level.
• Must understand the company products and services that they represent to a solid "basic" level (e.g. same as Sales roles) and in depth the company's operational/service processes.
• These people are not 'script-driven'.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros email@example.com . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!